::::::: SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy :::::::

.............. ... ... ... ...

Q&A Board
Feel free to write any question about SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy to Master Chang

Master Chang(2005-01-18 21:46:21, Hit : 5173, Vote : 828
 To Mr. Bolen again

Dear Bolen,

I am glad that you have got the ball rolling finally, and did some explanations. However, I have seen your post in my website, you have not totally confronted Cherie G, you have talk alot about honesty, integrity and moral etc... However, those big talks can not solve the problems, you must confront Cherie G's accusations point by point, provide evidences to show that you are innocent. This is the kind of confronting I need you to do to come clean, not talking so much about the Sangrok way and morals; those things are too abstract, we only need something totally solid to prove that you have not done anything that Cherie G has mentioned.

One more thing here, please stop mentioning about the Sangrok way, Sangrok family or myself in your confrontation, because this is pulling the Sangrok family into the battle between you and the another party. As my post has mentioned a while ago, we have only met for a short time, to be honest I do not know you totally well.

The reason that I offer you this opportunity to prove yourself infront of the public, it is because I believed that you are not the kind of person as what Cherie G has mentioned.

Regards
Master Chang

Grandmaster Chang
Hello to Master Chang

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero

SANGROK WORLD TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
3rd Floor, Sejeong Building, 45-4 Sinwol 3-dong, Yangcheon-guSeoul, Korea
Tel: +82 2 2695 7924 Fax: +82 2 2693 8924

e-mail : SANGROK@gmail.com webmaster : syongjin@empal.com