::::::: SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy :::::::

.............. ... ... ... ...

Q&A Board
Feel free to write any question about SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy to Master Chang

Avner Wishnitzer(2004-10-13 19:26:16, Hit : 6378, Vote : 1039
 Reagrding master Bolen's suggestion

Dear students and masters,
Like some of the other members of the SangRok family, the idea of establishing of a SangRok union has left me with many questions. Fisrtly, these days the SangRok family, i.e teachers and students who actually train master Chang style are rather few. Establishing a federation bearing the name of SangRok is a little like building a huge house when there is almost nobody to live in it. Shouldn't we put more energy into getting more devoted students to Korea, to actually get to know the SangRok style, the SangRok way ? And that's leads me to the second point which has to do with the whole concept of SangRok. SangRok to me is more than  just a cool name that sounds Oriental to westeners ears. It is a way that streches far beyond Taekwondo.  In what ways is it going to promote the SangRok way (rather than just the SangRok name) ?
If it's going to be like just another organization, than what's the point ?
And one last direct question to master Bolen and I appologise in advance for I don't mean to sound rude : What are you aiming to achiev with the establishing of the union ? Is it  just a buisness thing for you or is there anything else in it ?

I tend to agree with master Henrik. Quite a few things have to be settled and agreed upon before moving forward. I think the idea deserves concidration and though and we should not rush to act.
P.S I tend to agree with Harry that breaking up with the Kukkiwon is problematic and a few levels.
Looking forward to read everybody's replys, Avner.

Union, federation... [1]
The Sang Rok Union

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero

SANGROK WORLD TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
3rd Floor, Sejeong Building, 45-4 Sinwol 3-dong, Yangcheon-guSeoul, Korea
Tel: +82 2 2695 7924 Fax: +82 2 2693 8924

e-mail : SANGROK@gmail.com webmaster : syongjin@empal.com