::::::: SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy :::::::

.............. ... ... ... ...

Q&A Board
Feel free to write any question about SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy to Master Chang

Jeffrey Walters(2004-08-08 02:55:51, Hit : 4784, Vote : 907
 SangRok Experience

Hello everyone!

This website is a great idea and a fantastic opportunity for those of us who have had the opportunity to train with Master Chang to discuss our collective experiences.  I would love to meet other students of Master Chang's.  Here is a brief description of my experience at SangRok.

As a student of Taekwondo and a business traveller, I always try to visit a dojang where ever city I may be visiting.  Korea is, of course, special.  My first trip to Korea was a little intimidating at first.  However, after calling the Kukkiwon and asking them where I can train they referred me to Master Chang and SangRok, I was immediately welcomed into an English speaking school.

The class that I attended that first trip was special.  The class was filled with students who would be testing at the Kukkiwon in a few days for their Poom belt.  The mood was serious - yet I felt included in there pursuit.  It was obvious that these children were not only talented, but appreciative of the opportunity to train in Korea with Master Chang.  The high intensity training was balanced by the unique attitude that accompany's a live-in environment.  I might have missed something by staying at the hotel, but I did see enough to tell you - this place is special.

In my experience, this is an awesome place to experience Taekwondo in Korea.  From Master Chang's opening of class with intense footwork drills to his focused attention to detail in Poomse training, to his helpful comments during sparring - I learned a great deal in a short amount of time.   I can only imagine how I might benefit with a month or two of dedicated training at SangRok.

Sincerely,
Jeff Walters

Memories from Korea
april/may Seminar-Master Bolen

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero

SANGROK WORLD TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
3rd Floor, Sejeong Building, 45-4 Sinwol 3-dong, Yangcheon-guSeoul, Korea
Tel: +82 2 2695 7924 Fax: +82 2 2693 8924

e-mail : SANGROK@gmail.com webmaster : syongjin@empal.com