::::::: SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy :::::::

.............. ... ... ... ...

Some Words from Master Changs Pupils
SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy Family

Master Henrik S. Hunstad

The SANGROK gym has become like a second home for me. I'm very privileged to have experienced the training and the spirit of SANGROK. The way Master Chang has taught me, has given me an opportunity to learn high quality Taekwondo. SANGROK represent not only taekwondo to me, but also the best part of Korean culture. I feel honored to call Master Chang my master and friend. Anyone that wants to experience Korean culture at it's best and wishes to train the best Taekwondo, should visit the SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy. The way of Master Chang's taekwondo teaching is a blend of traditional taekwondo and Olympic taekwondo. If you are a beginner, an instructor, competitioner etc, SANGROK gym and Master Chang has something to teach everyone.

Sincerely,

Master Henrik S. Hunstad,
International Master Instructor, 5th dan
Director of SANGROK Norway.

- If you'd like to read more from students who have trained at SANGROK,
please click on the messages below -

yonathan(2005-10-03 23:15:21, Hit : 9065, Vote : 1580
 for zoe

>dear zoe ,i understand wht you want to say,maybe some part is true ,i dont want to be an instrument of the gouvernement and i will never be ,if from 1 instant  i beleave what i do is wrong i will refuse to do.
but here is different from what you think and hear in the tv , here is country who is attanking from terrorist very often,they really dont care to kill children and wife ,they learn from them young age as kill a jewesh people will can make them go to even, recently as you can now we give them back the occuped territory , but they continu to attacked us and they want more and more,where you think put jewish people ? anyway i beleave in israel DEFENSE ARMY and if you think think weapon is bad i also think that ,but head to head with terrorist we can treat with them with a knife....

FOR MASTER CHANG
To Todd

SANGROK SOLDIER :)  jonathan  2005/09/24 9886 1625
      [re] SANGROK SOLDIER :)  zoe  2005/10/02 9092 1598
      for zoe  yonathan  2005/10/03 9065 1580
          [re] for zoe2  yonathan  2005/10/03 8903 1538
      [re] SANGROK SOLDIER :)  Master Henrik  2005/09/29 8886 1551
      [re] SANGROK SOLDIER :)  Master Chang  2005/09/26 9238 1572

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero

SANGROK WORLD TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
3rd Floor, Sejeong Building, 45-4 Sinwol 3-dong, Yangcheon-guSeoul, Korea
Tel: +82 2 2695 7924 Fax: +82 2 2693 8924