::::::: SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy :::::::

.............. ... ... ... ...

Some Words from Master Changs Pupils
SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy Family

Master Henrik S. Hunstad

The SANGROK gym has become like a second home for me. I'm very privileged to have experienced the training and the spirit of SANGROK. The way Master Chang has taught me, has given me an opportunity to learn high quality Taekwondo. SANGROK represent not only taekwondo to me, but also the best part of Korean culture. I feel honored to call Master Chang my master and friend. Anyone that wants to experience Korean culture at it's best and wishes to train the best Taekwondo, should visit the SANGROK World Taekwondo Academy. The way of Master Chang's taekwondo teaching is a blend of traditional taekwondo and Olympic taekwondo. If you are a beginner, an instructor, competitioner etc, SANGROK gym and Master Chang has something to teach everyone.

Sincerely,

Master Henrik S. Hunstad,
International Master Instructor, 5th dan
Director of SANGROK Norway.

- If you'd like to read more from students who have trained at SANGROK,
please click on the messages below -

Master Chang(2008-12-12 15:41:36, Hit : 5951, Vote : 757
 http://www.sangrokgym.com
 SV400024.JPG (82.6 KB), Download : 71
 SV400029.JPG (64.2 KB), Download : 74
 Yesterday was the 5 year anniversary since my son, Sangrok, passed away

Dear Sangrok family;

Yesterday was the 5 year anniversary since my son, Sangrok, passed away, so when I visited him at the Han River yesterday I shared with him a drink and a talk. I drank some more Makkolli and I remembered about all the time I had with my son Sangrok when he was young. It makes me feel sorrow when I think of him. Suddenly, however, I felt that Sangrok told me that I don't have to be sad anymore because now the Sangrok Tae Kwon Do family is growing more and more, including Sangrok Tae Kwon Do family members all around the world.  Further, I think my son tells me that it is great that so many Sangrok Tae Kwon Do members are want to learn from me, so I must be strong now, and my son, Sangrok's name will always live on through the Sangrok family as Sangrok Tae Kwon Do is named after my dear son forever.  This thought makes me happy and strong now and always.  I wanted to share this with everyone.  Thank you.

Regards
Master Chang

Last training in Sangrok gym.
Wishing the Sangrok Family a Happy Christmas Festive Season December 2008

Yesterday was the 5 year anniversary since my son, Sangrok, passed away [1]  Master Chang  2008/12/12 5951 757
      I received warm letters Henrik from Norway as well  Master Chang  2008/12/15 5046 614
      I received a letter Avner from Israel  Master Chang  2008/12/15 4892 605

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by zero

SANGROK WORLD TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
3rd Floor, Sejeong Building, 45-4 Sinwol 3-dong, Yangcheon-guSeoul, Korea
Tel: +82 2 2695 7924 Fax: +82 2 2693 8924

e-mail : SANGROK@gmail.com webmaster : syongjin@empal.com